Basics Regarding the new American Dream Movement
The 5 Point Platform consists of having: Healthy Beliefs, a Healthy Education, Healthy Body, Healthy Social Relationships and last but definitely not least, just as in the movie 5th element: love.
5 Point Platform
1. Healthy Beliefs: An equal or balanced respect of oneself and of others, finding different ways of managing stress, including but not limited to: meditation, maintaining a healthy body, social relationships and love. Medicine including but not limited to cannibus and wine in moderation, a paced dualistic identity formation and synthesis
2. Healthy Education: Knowledge of one’s ethnic history, knowledge of how to best survive in dominant group’s system of market trade and education, general understanding of dominant groups’ histories, knowledge of the primary minority groups in the given environment that you interact with, knowledge of general current events, knowledge of minority groups current events and Financial Management
3. Healthy Body: Regular Exercise, Eating and Knowledge of Healthy Foods, Healthy Sleeping, Full Breathing and Relaxation Exercises as needed (such as yoga) , Openness and Knowledge of Alternative Healthy Medicines and forms of counseling for ails and grieving. It should also be noted that stress is a very big problem in America today, and with the American lifestyle we should be cautious of neglecting.
4. Healthy Social Relationships: Human Needs Fulfilled in Oneself and Pursued in Others, Maintaining a healthy, loving and balanced community. This can best be represented in modern time by The Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Understand that they have a large
5. Love: Willingly doing step four. Doing it for yourself and for others.
In a word: This is a place where judgement, sensationalism and insincerity are not welcomed.
But for those who are open minded, and desire to learn different cultural ways to help key areas all humans deal with, then you have came to the right place.
The American Dream movement also acknowledges that the division of peoples by “color” or race, instead of nationality and ethnicity has lead most peoples of all backgrounds into misery and pain because of the confusion of the unnatural categorization maintained which originated to make some people feel inferior and other’s superior. Though everyone has grown to love and identify with their “race”, this movement asserts that, in fact, racial division only slows down the progress of the developed American society and perpetuates separation and stereotypes. Therefore, this movement asserts that we are not black, white, brown or any other color that can be found in a box of crayons. Instead we are all Americans and choose to identity ourselves as only that; not only for our own peoples, but also for other groups who have suffered from this form of labeling. Not being naive, there are often clear disadvantages in any given society relative to the dominant power (i.e. America: Blacks, Mexicans, Native Americans), China (Tibetans), India (the Shudras) etc… As well as Christians in Muslim theocracies, and homosexuals in practically all societies – to name a few examples. As such, the “Dream” of disavowing differences within a society including but not limited to one’s ethnic background can only be actualized in the theorotical state of a society in which divisions does not equate to disadvantages.
God Bless All!🙂
Peace and Love,
For a more detailed description about the foundations of this movement, click here:
Love all, love yourself.